Past Life Regressor - Ch. 2

Power Uploader
Regarding grammar error, word repetition comment and inform us here.
The chapter will be Re-uploaded asap

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, it's almost as if this chapter was actively discouraging me from continuing to read this Manhwa.

From the mc out to become one of the world's strongest casually skipping his childhood over the godawful Wolf of Wall Street reference to the "Cooqle" search engine on "Yihoo". Choose one fake name and stick with it!

Everything in this chapter is made to fry my brain.

Dex-chan lover
Translation's fine, didn't find any awkward grammar, the actual chapter itself is bad though, but it's the author's fault..

... Coming back to the past and he said he wanted to prepare thoroughly, but the first thing he do is literally skipping the time until he's an adult? What? Am I missing something or he's dumb? It's an amazing plot armor he finds out later that during the time he skipped it seems the system doing the work for him, what if it's not? What if after the skip turns out he's doing nothing and got into major disadvantage? Apparently he didn't even know how much time he will skip before deciding to randomly skipping time... He stated that he's coming back FOR his parents, but he choose to skip interacting with them because he finds it a hassle lol, what an ungrateful kid. He should've skipped straight to the final chapter so he won't have to do the heavy work since the system will taking care of him with godly autopilot.

That tutorial skip bullshit makes me want to drop this. A lot of these shitty reincarnation stories usually involves a time skip anyways to skip over the toddler and childhood years but to have it blatantly implemented this way makes me indescribably annoyed. The fact that it put him on an 'auto' that just so conveniently planned and prepared everything as if he was doing it himself and in fact perfectly and all according to his 'plans' makes me wonder why he doesn't just skip everything to the end of this story. I wish they gave him or expanded on some excuse that would justify him skipping this shit or had at least some foresight it would be okay for him to skip it. Not this pleasantly surprised "everything is going to keikaku" bullshit.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Lol it would've been nice to see him spend time with his parents and see more of his childhood. I also wanted to see how he "prepared" for his upcoming battles as a kid but oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
@barryallen0

Yes, let's just SKIP all of the "boring" stuff and get straight to epic action amirite? That's basically what's going on right now and it's pretty fucking dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghajik Yeah I didn't specify it corectly, he's a teenager. But my point is still the same regardless of he's in middle school/highschool, that time skip is dumb.

By the way, you guys did a good job on translating this, good luck for the next chapters. I probably think you should find a better project if this series' writing quality is like this the whole time, but that's just me lol.

Contributor
...He choose to skip it? What a stupid waste even if his AI him would prepare, as we can see it didn't make it to the second trait seemingly losing the chance to become op and the chance for a quality time with his parents... really boooh author booooh.

Power Uploader
@Izaya_Onisai ikr?! I thought he was gonna skip the initial tutorial and skip and stay in baby form...but didn't knew that he'd literally become big...

@Kuraiaku please recommend some, we. want some good series desperately
If you find any just DM me...😊

There really is a lot to criticize, but I'm not really interested. Though, this guy skips ahead and doesn't have any memories of what happened in that time? Why? The author made some lazy and nonsensical decisions here for the sake of easy writing.

The problem with the skip tutorial thing is. he literrally said last chapter he comeback in time just to save his fathers and love ones but we have like 0 involvement with the fathers so i dont think the autor is building the bases for this reincarnation shit.

the author could have literally put in a time skip and nobody wouldve really cared. for some reason skipping the child hood in this manner is just absolutely distasteful for some reason. the title of past life regressor becomes kinda stupid. so he apparently was also preparing throughout his childhood, but its portrayed in this weird way where he doesn't have any memory of the childhood. He claims to want to travel back in time to save his family and all but he doesn't want to deal with childhood or something.

lot of really weird writing choices and plot holes. pretty painful to read and with subpar art. prob gonna drop this one.

Fed-Kun's army
I share the sentiments of the rest of you, the MC seems a self-deluting retard. Not to mention that he could have gotten the World leaders attention to the coming global catastrophe as a magical baby oracle, but no....

Dex-chan lover
What the fk was that? A Click movie reference????
If we were to compare any isekai/game setting stories, skipping the tutorial would be a big loss. He's missing out on improving himself as a kid.
I wonder if they're emailing each other in English or Korean lol (possibly Korean)

he sits by the window now thanks to his newly gained protag status

i agree with everyone that skip was really meh
a normal 'x years later' would've felt a bit better. but i wish they showed a bit more about himself and his family and such. it would make the mc feel a bit more organic.

Users who are viewing this thread