Author Chapter 70.5 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
@kite722 Sure it may leave a scar in some, but what they beg for and Rimiru's purpose are two different things. Rimiru is no longer human, he knows from being on both sides regardless of world that there are good and evil people in all sentient lifeforms. All those participating had evil intent or a strong dislike of monsters. With Rimiru becoming a demon lord and all his subordinates getting and upgrade it ain't like many can take action against Rimiru and his friends. Just wondering how long after Veldora can be summoned or w.e
well.. that was sad..
Kinda cringe tbh
Just when I felt the slightest bit of sympathy for the invading humans, they had to go and say something really messed up. Continue the harvest, Rimuru.
Hoy
Fucking
Shit
The feels. War is never so simple. Rip solider
@Sancturil The Fl and the ML's kid from CEO's Sudden Proposal. It's one of the few dramas where the FL isn't abused by her husband.
:'(
i have chills.
Rimuru has accepted his role. There is no room for mercy, and this is a good chapter to show that.
Taking it all so the king will need to carry this grave sin
Ah yes, all hail our lord and savior Rimuru-sama.

"There is no right or wrong in both love and war." I believe that would be the saying.
@StarGasm you right, you right, a cold yet warm feeling
@NoMemory A respectable man/wahman of culture, I see.
Really hope this makes it into season 2 of the anime
@kite722

True

T.T
Not going to lie, I legit shed a tear here.
Ok guys ik y'all talking about the chapter and all, but big respect to shurim.
He is a benevolent being
love this chapter.