Detective Conan - Vol. 98 Ch. 1046 - The Meijin's Winning Hand

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine introducing your gf to a middle-school age looking girl and calling her your mother.

I'm glad that it's confirmed that the lil bro is in Team Conan now but not letting him in on the secret is irksome.

Contributor
Fun trick by Shuichi, but I'm not sure shooting a bullet into a pipe would bend it 🤨

@dippingsauce
According to Mythbusters, it works. Not sure about that particular angle, but using a pipe to bend a bullet is quite possible (and is still potentially lethal).

Does the blender trick actually work? It seems pretty far-fetched, and in the context of bending physics to angle the bullet so sharply, too...

Dex-chan lover
Always really nice to see Conan and Akai work directly together like that.

Dex-chan lover
@GarrenAce
Hes smart, I'm pretty sure he deduced that Conan aint a kid.
Also think about this, how does he know that Akai is alive?
Theres no reason Akai would tell him seeing that he hasnt even told his mom or sister, what makes the brother different?
Only reason I figure is that the meijin figured out on his own that Akai is still alive.

Double-page supporter
Does the blender trick actually work? It seems pretty far-fetched, and in the context of bending physics to angle the bullet so sharply, too...

Mythbusters has an episode on bending the bullet (though the piping would have to be strong enough). As for the water,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjcOobt9Ef8

Turns out you can get WAY hotter than 42C with a strong enough blender. It's not the kinetic energy per se, it's specifically the friction.

OMG! I'm officially in love with Suichi Akai😍. He's so cool wearing cap and gun. Smart & 1st class shooter. With handsome face too😘.

I hate that he dumped Jodie for Akemi. Jodie is more suitable for him. Akemi seemed like a weak girl need to be rescued, while Jodie is cool and could handle herself perfectly, even in front of the killer of her parents.

@Starstruck He didn't dump Jodie. They were never together in the first place. Akemi and him were a way better pairing than him and Jodie. Also I want Shuichi with Shiho.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that we get to get to see more akai and shuukichi moments in the next movie.

Fed-Kun's army
Minor mistake but according to the shogi move hint, the others should be in the 3rd floor from the roof but Conan spied on them with the phone on the 4th floor from the roof.

@Koal Nah. Their chemistry is way off. Jodie has a huge crush on him but there is just no banter between them. Also I find Jodie rather ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread