Otoko Tomodachi Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Power Uploader
I frequently hear that it is the dream of every rotten girl to become a handsome male and partake.

Fed-Kun's army
"A big tent is there when I wake up in the morning." Can't she physically feel that something is "wrong" down there? I wouldn't know since I'm not a guy.

Fed-Kun's army
@CrysisWar1234 I think she was just trying really hard to use euphemisms while more or less knowing that they'd still get what she pretty much means.

Dex-chan lover
@trapsarebetter Really? Almost every fujo I ever brought it up with seemed really conflicted by the idea.

"almost" being the operative word because the exceptions wound up identifying transmasc or NB ultimately down the road. So I'm not sure if I'd be right in including them.

As an aside IMO it would be really cool if we could all become anime people and get our choice of which gender we want to be when we do. Conversely I've met many, many, *many* guys who'd join the yuri side of the force if it was offered to them. And not even just the lewd side of yuri like you'd assume but like including the cutesy "after school parfait and sisterly dress-up" kind of yuri.

Dex-chan lover
"think about you mother"

Freud: "stop, my penis can only get so erect"

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh glad to see more of this. Interesting that there's a genderbent character going the other way.

Also yeah, teenage boys have it rough. I had a boner about 50% of my middle school life. You get a bit more control when you get High School age.

Dex-chan lover
Genderbending a hardcore fujoshi so s/he gets a boner whenever she fantasizes, lmao.

@MidnightTea a lot of guys just like cute romance and stuff. And straight fictuoj can be a little rough when it comes to.that

Banned
dont read too much doujin with mother tag you will regret it

search Nh for suki suki okaa san or jingrocks doujin ;)

Fed-Kun's army
if you want to calm it down faster find a mirror then look at your face

Dex-chan lover
Chihiro has 2 other options as well: think about something super boring, like a dead rock (as in the mineral) or literally walk it off.

Users who are viewing this thread