NEET dakedo Hello Work ni Ittara Isekai ni Tsuretekareta - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Aggregator gang
That rock raining and casual demon lord.Don't they have a general in this assault ?.

Dex-chan lover
Masaru needs to find a way to power grind skill points. Keys to do so is tell allies(harem) about power and then help him find a collection of like 30 skills he can get one level in really easy. After the cooldown for skill reset is done he hits it and gains 30 skill points, then add those points to useful things. Repeat for a year and have all battle skills maxed out. Help wifes do the same thing and pow, demon slayer squad formed.

Fed-Kun's army
Native adventurers in an isekai living up to their billing? Surprising and refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
now i really want to know how the S-class cat ossan sounds like. i wonder if he'll sound like Sakamoto-san or something?

Double-page supporter
"Natives"? That cat guy's name is Garcia, and he speaks in English phrases? He's a native?

Pull the other one.

Double-page supporter
Seems like there are other reincarnated or transported people.
After all that S ranked adventurer spoke in English "Let's rock, baby" according to the translator.
So that means that he is either a reincarnated person himself, a descendant of one or a transported person or someone acquainted with a reincarnated or transported person.
Only in this way could he know English words in that other world.

Double-page supporter
@Talh
there are. They are called apostles because all are sent by God but it's never confirmed if Leon Garcia is one or if there are others living on the same timeline as masaru. As you said the most likely scenario is that an apostle or descendant raised Leon Garcia.

"If it bleed you can kill it" and "let's rock baby" sounds like Schwarzenegger quotes from movies. Also the mangaka taka itu recently posted on Twitter about a Schwarzenegger rewatch. So I say you are into something very likely

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan
He just said he isn't sure anymore.

The world in danger is too high concept, but once he thinks if he can let the demon lord kill his waifus I am sure he will gain motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread