Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
But am I wrong or halfway through chapter MC didn't have a mask?
Was it the author who got tired of designing it or just didn't wear it?
Ps. Merry Christmas.

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 : "Not needed" . Presence and treatment is the same as air .
Yeah , air is something not needed .I for sure can do without it ;D

Power Uploader
@Braidzay
I think "Not Needed" is something like a title
while he was explaining how their presence and treatment is like ie like air
since air is not seen but only felt ie unless the person disturbs them or comes inbetween their task, they just don't give a damn.

Fed-Kun's army
What would you put in that jar to duplicate? Obviously he stupidly put a rock.

It's hard to pick. I'd probably never use it. I couldn't decide so eventually I'd die from stress.

Power Uploader
@BuffSoul I'd probably put gold bar in it cuz gold value never falls. I would keep restraint on myself and not sell much so as to not break the economic structure...
This could potentially solve the manufacturing industry problems of investing financially in obtaining and refining of iron and steel, and Japan being one of the largest automobile manufacturing country will treat it extremely valuable that means never ending free money again... (but I'd consider the gold option since I would keep it a secret and live life peacefully)
there are never ending options you could choose...you could choose Fossil Fuel or hydrogen in-order to support space research. In that case the rocket wouldn't really run out of fuel and venture and discover the hidden secrets of the universe.
Even though you put a rock in it, a rock is seemingly valuable if financially invested to obtain various minerals and never ending of it could mean never ending money...

PS : I would like to thank you for opening mind and thinking so deeply about something insignificant and illogical.

Dex-chan lover
yep.. that's a good item.. it's kinda hard to use at the beginning.. but worth the grind..

Users who are viewing this thread