Can't say I'm a fan of the artstyle, I much prefer the novel over this

should have been consistent with creation magic and storage rather than swapping between them and "imagination" and "take out".

when in doubt, just use the novels translations as they will be better than random choices

Group Leader
Uchiuchi Keyaki's art is always nice to see, but it totally feel like this will suddenly curveball into some ara×shota doujin now.....

Dex-chan lover
with those skill you think he'd create a better outfit for surviving in the forest instead of just a shirt and some make shift rag bag. what is the rag even for you have an inventory skill and he has two shirts on, one of those couldn't become pants or boots?

I'm reading the novel, and I just hope in the manga, Ren is at least 19 years or older. In the novel, she is 10 years old and many people describe her body as "curvaceous" and the first thing they notice about her is her big boobs.

In all honesty, the blame lies in the author for their perversions and/or how loli eroge is the norm or an uncriticized fetish in Japan.
what disturbs me most is how Ren will masturbate when she gets bored. Like okay, it's a part of life, but i'd rather have that omitted considering her age

Dex-chan lover
fuck im too sleepy for this, im confused, has the merchant already fucked his body before? last chapter he made it seem like it was a nightmare but then he talked about memories and in this one it looks like he's saying that the 3 options are: go back to being the old dude mistress, return to the orphanage or die, man i need some water.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hollow7F I dont think that actually happened, it appears to be a dream based on Ren's memories of the orphanage and caravan. But hard to say, this seems like a rough translation.

Group Leader
You guys will have to wait till chapter 4.3 for that

Users who are viewing this thread