U Kill I Cook - Ch. 1 - He Likes It That Much?

When they showing comparations between cooking and killing person, i lost---🤣🤣
Anyway the interview creator part tho, lol🤧🤧.
Thankyouu for translating thisss, translator team!!

Lol, the title was the one that gets me and the art is just a bonus. Can’t wait to read more!

That bit with the author at the end ☹ The leads are cute though! The art is very nice!

Looking forward to this~

Nep

Dex-chan lover
MC: Ye Xiao Qiao's special gravy noodles!

Sees red things that look like Ikura.* Noodles look dry*

Me: You fail.

Thanks for the chapter!
Why is she so surprised, he just terminated her employer (and everybody else around,) so it behooves him to provide her with a job. Should really consider what he's saying though as his intentions can be misunderstood. Really, "Come to my chambers." to a maid sounds like he's ordering her to provide night services. Although, how is she suppose to know where his chamber is much less where he lives? That and since he's enthralled with her food why does he want her in his chambers rather than in his kitchen? In any case, the rest of his staff either won't say a word due to fanatic loyalty or be relieved that his attention is focused on her and not them. Still, should have offered her a high salary and education in the culinary arts if he wanted to headhunt her instead of eliminating the entire household of her former employers so messily. Seems was targeting everyone for some reason as identified the servants before killing them. Hope next chapter or two will explain why took out everybody but her as most assassins tend to concentrate on just the blood family of the household rather than them and the dozen or so servants taking care of the place.

Lmao. I already like the humor.
That little bit of author’s interview though, art looks great compared to most popular manhua where characters and dialogue are cramped in panels.

I already know I will love this.
PS: look at the picture of rabbit xD (the chef and the master)

Fed-Kun's army
It’s cool the association with cooking techniques and cooking prep, it seems like a skill echoed from a movie, the artwork looks good but honestly the creators interview was the most interesting

Their parallelism is hilarious 😂
And bruuuhhh, dont say chambers. Ur making me blush uwu

Users who are viewing this thread