Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

bruh watch him be in complete denial and blah blah ugh he's such a pain

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, if he was that SMART then the bitch that clings to your husband should have been found out of doing whatever she's doing a loooooong time ago. Plus the case is already been for like 10 years and the BRILLIANT duke haven't realized it until our MC comes. I bet the GENIUS duke would read that report VERY CAREFULLY and thanks the duchess, lolololol wait for my blood sugar to rise with the next update

Why is she trying so hard for someone who isnt worth for..

Dex-chan lover
Will he though? He hasn't shown himself to be particularly...rational. I wouldn't put it past him to somehow blame her by the end of this confrontation.

Aggregator gang
I bet that duke will say trevor is her lover and slander her like crazy and not car about any of the proof she has.... why she help him? I mean... good to help the people, but ugh...

Dex-chan lover
In before her husband is all "Excuse me, but if my estate was being run by a massive embezzler for a decade I would have noticed. It must be your fault this happened, not mine. You are to be locked in your attic from now on."

Fed-Kun's army
WATCH HER SHITTY HUSBAND FIND SOME WAY TO BE EVEN SHITTIER WHEN SHE PROVIDES HER EVIDENCE TO HIM UGDSKGLERJKG

Dex-chan lover
Is there going to be a point where we actually are supposed to give a damn about this relationship or are we just waiting for the childhood friend, Claude, to come back from wherever he is?
Because this is a shit tier relationship. I'm only grateful he's barely got panel time to vomit his arrogance and ignorance. Had he been a stronger focal point I would have dropped this a long time ago.

Not my fetish to watch a woman suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Trevor is best boi yall, he's total daddy material. At least he's miles better than that shitty husband.

Fed-Kun's army
i saw someone spoiled in previous chapters that she will divorce the duke jerk in the future
but i hope she can do it right now.

@Vasqueztion
He's much too stupid to be a legitimate romantic interest. The author'd either be shooting themselves in the foot, or forcing an unrealistic character change, if they were to pursue that.
As the comments here may have indicated (and let me add a quick +1 to them, here) noone really expects the imbecile to actually behave in any reasonable way. Let's just hope she moves on to a divorce, and does so in a manner wherein she can take an advantage out of the relationship (be it by demanding repayment from the buffon, or gaining prestige, or whatnot) rather than the whole thing just being a waste (well, other than for the people of the dolt's territory, but that just ends up benefitting him in the end, so eh).

Have a feeling he's going to be even more of an idiot....she should get more evidence and go to the king or something

Dex-chan lover
...im sure it wont go well, that dumbass will probably say she faked this whole thing to gain his favor, he's straight up stupid

Double-page supporter
me, knowing full well that this site has no up/down vote system: lms if you're glad that sh*tty husband made zero appearances in this chapter 😤

@Vasqueztion
My understanding is this, and spoilering everything because its more or less the mood of the story for this area
you aren't supposed to feel shit for their relationship. while yes, the relationship is there, and its something that does improve over time, the story is more or less about the duchess, and this is just part of her life
spoiler for a future event
she manages to get full control of the territory and after seeing her work hard, not exploit it, he does gain feelings for her, however I think she cuts it off at either a friend, or a familial feeling and feels nothing more than that, if it even reaches that level, it may just be she is amicable toward him in the end, been a while since I read the spoilers for the story.

Users who are viewing this thread