End of Goldfish Kingdom

Contributor
Would love to use this
kinngyooukoku.JPG

from [here] for the "series art", but accurate as it is to the style of the manga, it is only fanart.

Group Leader
Oh this is awesome, what the heck?
Made me tear up a little. I'm extremely intrigued to see the rest.

I was wondering when this dark and interesting story would get translated again. It's pretty interesting manga.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/the-end-of-goldfish-kingdom/

I think this series is great. It doesn't have enough readers, I feel. There probably won't be many who see this comment, or this series at all, but if you do definitely spread the word of Goldfish Kingdom. I want to convince people that this super weird manga is worth a shot. After all, it's too good to go unrecognized.

Double-page supporter
Oh, really interesting. This one deals with a big, heavy topic, and it handles it amazingly well, with the art and the story being simple and unsettling at the same time. (On a side note, the face of the little girl in chapter four is one of the creepiest things I've ever laid eyes upon, for some reason... and I've read my share of horror series)

Dex-chan lover
The simplicity of the art contrasted with something like a child's perspective is unsettling. Jesus, I remember when I sperged out over a similar issue... substance abuse and such. Now I can't give two shits about much anymore since I've just accepted everything.

Double-page supporter
Thank you to the translators, I found this very moving. I hope the rest is translated

Users who are viewing this thread