Smoke & Honey (Pre-serialization) - Vol. 0 Ch. 0 - Oneshot

STEP AWAY FROM THE LOLI
OccasionalDecimalBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif

I was waiting to breathe a sigh of relief at finding out she's older than she looks...never happened. Yea this just seems cringy.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this would have worked as a doujinshi with established premises or maybe a longer story rather than a stand-alone oneshot. As it is, it's honestly just a pedophile fantasy if you're into it, I suppose. Art is nice though

Since we have your attention, the series continues soon. The translation order will be from Japanese> Spanish and then Spanish to English. So do not get impatient. Be one of the typers (in Spanish) of this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Razech Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you guys intentionally put this series up as a Oneshot to attract attention before changing it to Ongoing series?

I've seen the first volume of this in JPN. To sum up it's about a girl(14) and a man(30) who already are engaged. He is waiting until she turn 18 and they'll get married. This arrangement is set by her parent (I think). The manga will be around the development of their relationship. Although in the manga it never went as far as kissing like this though, only conversation and eye contact, or holding hands. The setting would be in world war (I think since he is wearing his army uniform most of the time). I was hoping somebody will pick it up.

@Razech thank you

Basically that is the story. The development is done in 1918 (it is the information I have so far). So we are facing the beginning of the first world war. For those years, those of the triple alliance and a member of the future "axis" got along. Thanks for the review and contextualization. Thus we save the title "lolicon".

@Razech Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you guys intentionally put this series up as a Oneshot to attract attention before changing it to Ongoing series?

Actually, these are One Shots. Since they have gained popularity in other parts, it is that the author has decided to serialize it. Hopefully everything goes as planned.

What we are missing are Spanish to English translators. This series is brought from Japanese to Spanish and then to English. That's why you can see that the Spanish version is more advanced (1 chapter) :v

Users who are viewing this thread