Level 1 no Saikyou Kenja - Noroi de Saikakyuu Mahou Shika Tsukaenai kedo, Kami no Kanchigai no Mugen no Maryoku o Te ni Ire Saikyou ni

without reading let me guess......he is op af,selfish ,never kill girls even when they kill tons of people,know a lot of shit even when died/was transported young,met a demon/elf/animal/slave girl who gets in love after 2 chapters , keep meeting girls and solving their problems adding them to his harem and he is going to be bf with god/demon lord because reasons

pretty sure i nailed most of it xD

Fed-Kun's army
Evil god ended up creating an immortal(HP) hero with unlimited mana(MP). MC stat is permanent so yeah...
Later on he found a way to use higher rank magic even with his lowest magic stat by combining his hundred/thousands of low rank magic to create a high rank magic spell 😄

lol scanlation team motto is awesome :) Yup - added to my ever expanding list of things to read - thank you for ruining more of my sleep :)

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman Probably the poor guy who gets reincarnated multiple times by some jackass god and tortured as he finally reincarnates into this half baby vampire? Somethin' like that.

new series probably op character again.. but I'll be holding this for now and see how the story goes

Group Leader
People on the internet:
xQRo6AN.png

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Initial premise was interesting, why not have the evil god curse the hero right? But theres no point if hes just going to get OP powers and a harem in no time. This would have been way more interesting if a minimum amount of effort was put into developing the story instead of ripping off 95% of other series. Hell, he could have just made the evil god the MC instead of another generic Japanese teenager.

These comments are so toxic, what's wrong with being predictable, the stories/plot of a lot of videogames are similar and some are stolen completely, yet we say both games are good, I think the same for manga is true, just look forward to the differentiations between this manga and other manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I like predictable isekai stories with op MCs, stone me for it, dont care :p

im invested, cursed protags are always fun to watch develop. thanks for translating.
busty maid seems 1 dimensional but useful for growth, hopefully she gets more character besides boobs later.

Users who are viewing this thread