Isekai wo Seigyo Mahou de Kirihirake! - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - The Golem

If possible, could the pages be a bit bigger? its really hard to read when they talk if the pages are soooooo tiny.

Thanks for picking it up, but do make the pages bigger, hard to read.

Even if you resize it it will keep the aspect ratio, and strecthing it isn't a good idea.

Group Leader
Yeahh... Shino is right but it will not happen again next time i'm so sorry about this! ^^

@Ifrittuccia the dwarfs were roaring cause one of the reason why they're there is the study of golem and the maker of such path(the past control type hero).

“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”
“Master Evan!”

Fed-Kun's army
@Lazyxbum I understood what was going on, but writing "roar" doesn't sound good in the manga in my opinion. 😅
I found it out of place it is as if in the Live Dungeon manga the character Garm instead of writing the name of the skill Combat Cry they wrote "roar".
If they were shouting for joy a different word could be used, an "Argh" or a "Yeah" was also fine, an "AAAAA" was also fine because it can be equated to a scream.
Something that made the scene feel more, but "roar" I can understand it for the beasts, the demons and so on not for the dwarfs who are more intelligent than these beasts.

@Ifrittuccia totally agree there, they should put argh or other shout sound instead of the action since poeple usually doesn't shout roar

Users who are viewing this thread