Author The Savior's Book Café in Another World
This sounds interesting, I wonder if anyone is picking this up for english translation.
Orb: Go save the world
MC: Goes and opens a quiet book cafe
Last edited 11 mo ago by silverdust.
pls someone pick this up :o
wahh it looks good (and ML is 😍)
quando lança?
I really hope someone will pick it up c:
I now have access to all the raws. Fortnightly updates from next weekend! (Possibly tonight or tomorrow if I have time. Probably won't)
Last edited 8 mo ago by Asustado.
@Nighko Thanks a lot I'll wait patiently c: I'm looking forward
I will be withdrawing my previous statement @KimmyChii. I just found out another Scanlation team started working on it earlier than I did.

Since I do machine based translation, theirs will be of higher quality.

They will start uploading when they are ready.

Sorry for letting you down with a possible soon upload. But it is coming.
@Nighko thanks for telling me! Could you share the name of the translating group?
Bubble Tea Scans
Warning: Due to the group's delay policy, this chapter will be available 4 mins ago

What madness is this?
@Titanocracy
for me, the chapter got completely removed
The chapter was removed, does anyone know what happened?
@StrabeDevicles it's awaitng moderator approval. Mangadex does that for first time uploaders now to fight spam chapters. Shouldn't happen with futre chapters
From Bubble Tea Scans:
As the first chapter was uploaded by a new user account, it is being held in an upload queue for approval by the moderators.

@Titanocracy @sjun21 @StrabeDevicles

Edit: It has just been approved. 🥳
Last edited 7 mo ago by Akariii.
YEEESSSSSS, older sensible lady uses her intelligence to game the system. I can not think of a better start!
the mc is way too op :''D
I love the MC. And there's a big probability that there's another otherworlder in the MC chose. And I also wanna bet the fact that that person might also be a bitch 😂😂😂 coz if not what else did that god mean?
It's refreshing that mc is a mature woman and the ml is also a mature looking man kyaaa looking forward to more //////// thanks scanlator-san!