A Little Sunshine Scans

Thank you for translating The Tyrant's First Love, I read through the first four chapters so fast lmao and it is all thanks to you that I was able to find and read this webtoon :) Thank you again <3

Thankyou for the tyrants first love it was so goodd.. love the Heroine.... Is your discord group open for common people like me? 😍 By the way... Have a great holiday people

HIII
I JUST WANT TO COMMEND U GUYS FOR THE FAST AND QUALITY RELEASE.
THANK YOUUUU!

kdckms this only had one chapter before oh my ,,, thank you for the fast upload 🥺🥺

by chance can i join ur discord group jdcjdnxjjxe thank u hihi

You guys have great projects and doing so well with them! Tho Id love to join your discord but when I use the invite link, the link is expired? 😭

You guys are the best, swooping my ass like that from your wonderful projects. Keep up the great work guys l, i love you!!

You guys have a wonderfull project....!!!!all the manhwa that you pick up is all marvelous !!!!
I love you guyss 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

kth

The whipping is non stop. The medical insurance won't cover it anymore. T∆T

Thank you for all of your hard work!!! “Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister” my one of my all time favorites right now!!!! So happy I am able to enjoy it <333333

omooo, als-nim~ yasai sarangs you all neomu nemou much~ Komawo to you for all the ssugu~ jinjja jinjja jjang als-nim~

Users who are viewing this thread