Secretary to the Managing President, General Time Industries, Seiji Tanaka

This is good. I have read the first 3 chapters.
Fast-paced at first, but ok. The base is simply presented. Someone from the future breaks into one's past life.
The main protagonist doesn't fill out aspirational career forms, spends time having fun and feels left behind when the people around him mean it (play ball for the pros, and his friends are busy taking cram school).

I'll just outline it. He will be targeted by Vortex who intends to kill and claim his technology. The Manager goes back to the past to help his president, the circumstances in the future are on the verge of bankruptcy. And the goal with the Manager is to look and recruit for 3 legendary individuals who are 20 years old from now will have a big influence. Even to mention the value is more than any living national treasure.

After that the execution is executed as predicted, quite balanced, even there is an interesting action. Especially the manager (Sakamoto, is that you?) is very elite when using his business card as a weapon.

What I like from this manga is having a clear purpose. At least there is a reference to where the story goes and flourishes.

I like to see his expression in the first chapter :
38138930_413113879179455_6963561907299024896_o.jpg

Lol, the comedy is pretty funny.
*again, I don't want to be hopeful*

Since Viz is only doing the first few chapters, I hope Cyan Steam will continue from there! It looks like good fun.

Dex-chan lover
Ch. 1,2,3 is licensed

official English link says it's not available in my country.

Will someone upload 1-3 for the sake of completion?

Contributor
@anuanuanu the problem is that that would mean that they would have to scanlate the chapter from scratch which wouldn't be a problem if it was already in progress, but one of the rules here is that they have to be scanlations and not official translations. And that's a lot of effort for something that's already been done by professionals.

if anyone has a link for chapter 1-3 it'd be much appreciated, viz seems to be blocked in my country ^^

Users who are viewing this thread