Higanjima - Vol. 33 Ch. 323 - The Final Struggle

Fed-Kun's army
Chapters without someone peeing themselves: 39

The combination of rain + the last volume colour points to a tragic ending. I know the answer was obvious because of the sequels but still, its been a long journey for all these characters and it suck to know that they continue to suffer for hundreds of more Higanjima Chapters.

Fri

Aggregator gang
I honestly, honestly, can't understand how this manga continued this long and even get many more volume of a sequel. It was interesting what, 20 volumes ago, and really should've stopped there. Gasp, miyabis influence had gotten into me now. I... Turned into the creature I hate the most. I turned into... A guy who keep reading a manga he actually dislike out of spite and/or curiousity! Noooo!

oh my god lmao miyabi a gangster too, fuck man akira you gotta just slay everything use your mc powers

Dex-chan lover
Wow, hold on, did this manga finally follow a proper narrative trope to a sucessful pay off? What is this madness?

Like, it estabilished a character as powerful, allowed them to be circumvented, and is bringing them back in the proper time using an estabilished way to do so.

I think, narratively speaking, this is the cleanest stuff this manga has pulled out so far.

@BowlOfMisoSoup

We're all here only to suffer.

Contributor
Gotta admit, Chihuahua coming back was terrifying. You see how that floor burst open like a tidal wave? Oh boy.

@Fenrire Literally the one time in this manga where it was all well foreshadowed and executed, you should pay more attention.

@danpms I am not refering to the use of psycho jam, but the previous ten or so chapter which are riddled with worn out, easy shortcuts, you should, perhaps, not jump to conclusions.

@Fenrire It's easy to jump to conclusions when you post a single meme image for a comment complaining about asspulls in a manga full of them from the start in one of the only chapters where it was fair game.

In fact, I would go as far as to say my educated guess is quite justified of an assumption, let's be real.

Anyway, I really wouldn't think too much about that in this manga, it will get more and more ridiculous later on, because it's pratically on purpose and part of the B/C-Horror charm of this mangaka, admittedly.

@danpmss I have to agree about not thinking to deeply into the mechanics invoked in this manga, let us settle on keeping tabs about how many chapters have past, without someone soiling themselves

Users who are viewing this thread