I'm not a villainess!! Just Because I Can Control Darkness, Doesn't Mean I'm a villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

I'll be moderately disappointed if they become friends. Just because you isekai'd doesn't mean you need to be rude.

Dex-chan lover
> Heroine is a douche and nobody likes her already

MC that everyone likes: "I have to avoid my bad end!"

We're reaching Claes levels of MC density here and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Ah she's THAT kind of female lead. Bakarina's was the best version, these over the top bitchy god complex antagonists are overdone now. I like the mc tho

Fed-Kun's army
Lol it’s like she is using him like a pokemon
It’s a given the cliche happening so urghh but well urghh

Dex-chan lover
Man this kind of trope is pretty popular in otome game isekais. It would have been better if the"hero" were to go in expecting the "villain" to also be reincarnated. That would make it better since then the story wouldn't be as cringy with the "hero" having such a bad personality.

Dex-chan lover
the heroine eye's should've have been either silver/white or amber/yellow.... guess the author couldn't really escape the temptation of a blond with blue eyes after all.....

anybody can give me a good heroine = MC otome story? kinda bored with the main rival as MC lately...

Fed-Kun's army
??? everyone hates the new girl already though??? right??? i mean they see that she sucks and is rude, plus they've been with claudia for two years now right??? IF they fall for her plots I SWEAR!!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it would be more interesting if they were both decent people, and a schism formed later

Double-page supporter
Oh crap. Another traveler. She either needs to get Logan's head out of the sand or she'll be the one to die.

Users who are viewing this thread