Dex-chan lover
What an amazing chapter!
Blackbeard never sleeps. Whatcha say to that.

And the fight scene between WB and Roger was BREATHTAKING!

Lux

Power Uploader
How long have i waited for this... and i have to say it completely paid off. This is all i wanted, a traditional battle between pirates trying to loot each other's treasure.

Teach never sleeping would explain why he used to cry as a kid at night.
8dcaed6cc10c670cdd1b8062905ef1c21dfb83ce_hq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Do we know the guy to the left of Shanks on page 14?
He looks an awful lot like Bege imo. On purpose, unintentionally, me seeing thinks or Oda struggling to keep coming up with ever new character designs?

Dex-chan lover
>Blackbeard is obsessed with dreams because he literally cannot dream at night
Bravo Oda.

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha
Oda=God.

Now it‘s finally confirmed that Scopper Gaban is really the 3rd strongest. I like his design so much. Hope we get to see him in the present soon.

Fed-Kun's army
It was to be expected that someone WOULD try this.
And well, what a chapter this was!
Lol at the entire crew going all acting though when Oden joins, then fully accepts him a day later without any issue!

Double-page supporter
Wouldn't have thought for this flashback to be so good!
With all the big stuff happening in the main timeline it's refreshing to see actual pirate shenanigans happening once in a while.
Oda should take a breather from his big arcs. Going from Big Mom into Wano left so little space for stuff like this.
Maybe have a little pirate get-together/battle between Strawhats and crews like Kidd or whoever. Would really appreciate stuff like that happen more frequently. Also maybe would help the Strawhats amass a bigger fleet for the future as that will apparently be important at some point.

I rather read this than the trainwreck translation of the so-called official english distributors.

They are a joke!

Users who are viewing this thread