Matsurika Kanriden - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Oh ok, thank you HaruParty for starting to translate this series!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit another update. Thanks so much!

Also I love how Shunset is trying to ignore the romcom that is happening before his eyes.

Thanks for translating until this point!, you guys did a splendid job!

Happy holidays to anyone reading!

Fed-Kun's army
Your Highness...you are,,,so..narcistic? or is it confident...? but a bit..dense? or is it just what? lol

Thank you so much for your hard work till now!!❤️ And thank you Haruparty for picking this up!!!❤️

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for translating this manga and bringing attention to it!

And oh God, I want this ship to sail... soon!

Thanks for the translations and early Christmas/New Year treats!

Your... Your Highness? While I'm glad to hear that you are certainly the most qualified man for her as a shipper (and I certainly want the ship to leave port as soon as possible), even I have to say this is too soon (and a little bit of a narcissist/overconfident, eh?)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Too offhand to be called narcissism. Not quite right to be called overconfident.

Its like saying "I should find a guy for my friend here" before realizing that the only unmarried guy left is you. That being said it is weird enough for me to be like that guy "I will just pretend I didn't read that."

Can't tell if he's planning to marrying her after he stops being the emperor or straight up making her the empress, because from what I saw in the first chapter he ends up being the emperor in the end?

Contributor
@diiana could I possibly help work on this manga? I understand if you guys have everything covered, but I'd love to PR/edit the script if you're open to it.
Edit: well, guess I should've read the chapter before posting that. Sorry for the useless ping!

The drip tho
He's straight up going to marry her once he's done being the emperor. And lol Shunshetsu "I'll just pretend this never happened" lol

Contributor
Shun is a good guy too, he should be a great friend for pur Matsurika.

Users who are viewing this thread