Is It Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - The Abyss

Power Uploader
@wancakes

I have one more script, I don't have anything for c84 and past that, we need a translator unless one of the new applicants decide they want to do it.

There's a lot of translators who'd rather stay clear of licensed materials tho... why duplicate someone else's work right?

That said, sometimes I hear those licensed versions are just sucky...

Dex-chan lover
yeah... I need to destroy something right now to get ride of this cliff anger...

Dex-chan lover
oh gods i've been waiting for this scene ever since i've seen it on the anime

@GodricKharg vol 1 of Re:Monster (the printed copy i have) looks like a noob did the translation. and these guys are supposed to be pros since they get PAID to do TL. so yes, licensed work do have stuff like really shitty TLs. only one that i would not argue with is GITS; seen official pages at other sites where they even have Shirow Masamune's notes written all over the pages just to explain what's going on in the manga, but that's all the original 80s GITS, which for printed version is basically impossible to find in even singapore...only found the SAC vol 1+2 so far

Dex-chan lover
the fuck the anime is further than this? mannnnnnnn I think I am going to do an all nighter

sucks when the anime runs ahead of the manga... now i have anime nerds spoiling my shit :<
usually i'm the one spoiler spamming them.

ahh, the goose bumps. still remember the moment from watching the anime, ah my god!

Yay , so close to the anime ending what.... 3 years ago now?

the double grip on the sword looks retarded..probably the only thing i don't like about it

Can someone tell me what happened to hestia blade? It's been so long I've started to forgot what I read lol

Users who are viewing this thread