R402

Dex-chan lover
....and the fair Prince bid all the ladies of the kingdom to come to the castle for a cooch fitting, to see whose would fit the magical bobber...

Contributor
Attempted to add smut to the tags but it never seemed to finish loading. This is definitely a smut manga, though.

Double-page supporter
The translation made it funny, maybe it'll work as a cushion against all the horror that the author did in the previous work.

Oh my. Haven't heard so many bri'ish expressions since inbetweeners.

edit:
- this translation is bloody proper, is what it is
- those titles - are they like that in the original, or is it another surplus? And why the pun in the first chapter's name?

Dex-chan lover
The choice of expressions is curious, but I'll bear with it for now. X)

this translation makes me wanna commit suicide.. literally trash and make me feel stupid even try to read them, lose hope for this manga because shitty trans.

That translation is atrocious, and I really believe this should be flagged. If we don't stop this in the root, there will be other releases from other people thinking that this translation is acceptable.
When in reality it isn't. Wasn't acceptable the first time, certainly wasn't the second time and definitely not the third time.

That translation is atrocious, and I really believe this should be flagged

With what? Read the site rules, you wannabe activist.

there will be other releases from other people thinking that this translation is acceptable

Calm down your panties. There hasn't been an upsurge in number of translations using vulgarities after the release of that one particular chapter of 14569, and there won't be any this time either. Besides, i don't see people getting upset about stylizations of medieval japanese speech that mostly come down to random using of word "thoust" or similar, so let's not double standard.

Thing that really needs attention are chapter titles. I doubt those are their original names.

this translation makes me wanna commit suicide.. literally trash and make me feel stupid even try to read them, lose hope for this manga because shitty trans

You really don't have the right to demand proper english from anyone, period.

Lots of uptight wankers here.

Users who are viewing this thread