Orenchi no Maid-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
He could have a lot worse hobbies and interests. She should look at the bright side. If it's maids, she can even cosplay as one every now and then, making him fall for her all over again (assuming they start dating once she's out of school). If he was into horse racing, pachinko, or something, she could only watch him waste money without being able to do anything about it or participate in any meaningful way.

@hidamarisou Oh, based on that the real(?) gift was well received. Thanks for the link!

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Rino, but I can't empathize here. If someone gave me a proper, full-length maid outfit as a gift, I'd be pretty happy with that. I'd have to keep the doors locked, curtains drawn, and mirrors covered any time I put it on, lest any eyes be burned out by the ugly, hairy man in a dress, but it'd be pretty neat to have one high-quality enough to meet a maid-enthusiast's standards. A cute girl ought to be even more thrilled.

Dex-chan lover
Err how old is hirofumi is again? How far age difference with riho?

From these 3 siblings only takaomi that have similar age romance partner :v

Contributor
This is the best couple for me.

Rino is just adorable, and Hirofumi can be a master troll sometime, they're so funny and cute together.

Dex-chan lover
@charasuu He's 29. Rino is (at most) 16. It's 13 years different. Greater than Akira to Ami tho.

Users who are viewing this thread