The Strongest Cheat Player

Aggregator gang
I've never seen a manga with such an uninspired title.

Contributor
@es_kan Could of been worse. Imagine a title "Chinese ripoff of every possible isekai cliche". Talk about truth in advertising.

The manhua is quite good. A very good job at redrawing and translating and other stuffs. Very smooth. Although I would just like faster releases because I personally think quantity>quality.

@Lusario rip im a idiot didnt notice it lmao thanks for pointing it out for me(Also by any chance do u know if the novel has or is being translated? if so do u know where i can read those translations? if not thanks anyway).

The title invokes a sense of suspense and wonder as we can't help but look forward to the metaphor being fully unveiled.

On par with other great titles such as I'll xxx Inside My Little Sister, and Her Friends, Too and I Have Too Much xxx I Can't Stop xxxxing Inside Your xxxxx. Let us not forget What Happens If I xxxxxxxx My Kuroneko Into Shironeko.

How do you get “Strongest Cheat Player” from the original name, “Land of Heroes?” Feels like the title got ran through google translate a couple hundred times.

The plot and character writing, on the other hand, was ran through translate at least a thousand times and evolved into this twisted amalgamation/abysmal abomination we have before us today, people.

Group Leader
@Yoten

Is there anything in particular in the TL that you are referring to? Or is this a general rant for your dissatisfaction with the series?

If it's the former and you point it out I could try to fix it. If it's the latter there's nothing much I can do.

As for the title, the manhua author changed it from the original. Also, the title of the novel can't be machine translated because machine translators can't even translate it. They leave it as pinyin.

Users who are viewing this thread