Fukushuu Kyoushitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Second Victim

Dex-chan lover
Well this was just horrible. She was just mean due to stress and actually thought in apologizing to her.

Also gotta love the blonde guy. Looks like a fuckboy when in reality he's a nice dude.

I'm sure some of the kids in class will be, but I'm glad that not all of them are caricatures of villains who are just evil for no reason. They have their own problems going on that helps to explain why they are the way they are. I feel so bad for Yuuko.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just a bad revenge. Not fair at all. Why wont she at least aim for the retarded one first?

when you read the description for this manga, they make it seems like she gonna kill folks before they kill her, but these revenges are typical shit that could of happened without her involvement. The funny thing is, how is this gonna stop the bullying?

Fed-Kun's army
Wait why are people saying that she didn't deserve this? Yeah, she was stressed and stuff but her actions lead to the bullying increasing substantially, and she knew this very well. Even if her action didn't come from a place of malice, she caused suffering on a friend who was already suffering just because she asked for a little help

Users who are viewing this thread