My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Welp the premise gets old fast.
I'm already bored of something always prevent her from going home and she needs to rescue some random(?) people everytime.
Don't know how the WN will go that far with this kind of plot.
Anyone wanna spoil me if there will be something interesting happen further down the line or she was cursed by a demon lord or something?

Contributor
Its just same scenario all the time (going home, random quest/monsters, not going home anymore).
I think it will get old pretty fast like this.

I mean, in a way it kind of makes sense. She's basically an adventurer who's capable of doing anything with a strong sense of justice. When you can do anything, you become morally obligated to do everything to help those you come across.

Group Leader
@Sakaiy

Already got old for me... but the art is really good... I'll stay for 1-2 chapters more, if nothing changes, like the wise lyricist Snoop Dogg used to say I'll "drop it like it's hot".

Based on the novel, Angie does get home soon-ish and she even brings her party with her for extra lulz. So your patience will be rewarded. Hang in there!

Angie's return better be in the top 10 manga reunions with all the side quests she took part in else it's not worth the wait.

Double-page supporter
oh god wtf, you can't do this to me, the anticipation is reaching unknown realms...!
Boy, I want them to meet up so bad, I want sweet daughter-father action.

Users who are viewing this thread