GIGANT - Vol. 5 Ch. 46 - Heroes

Dex-chan lover
Hiroya oku’s editor: “these time travelers should have a very different fashion but still look cool”
Hiroya oku:

Dex-chan lover
lmao

"Fake news, there's no giant Satan in New York. It's just the liberal media making a big deal out of WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY TOWER WAS DESTROYED, GOD DAMN LIBERAL TERRORISTS, SEND IN THE SPACE FORCE"

Dex-chan lover
this is too weird, and i knew the author would brought up something from his ass, like that. I hope he's not shitting on Trump.

Aggregator gang
So the author brought these characters to be disposable and not to endanger the main character anymore.

Trump next chapter: STORMY DANIELS we need your help i mean PAPICO 🙃

I had to go back and read the first few chapters again, but these weirdos are connected to the old guy who gave Papico the wristwatch.

So now all Hiroya has to do is explain why he turned into a fucking doll when he died.

Huh, the last chapter with MC crying, the beginning of this chapter, most people were crying. Possibly cause these folks saw some sort of vision? Hmm.

Dex-chan lover
If Inuyashiki's anything to go by, I can guess what Trump's statement's going to be.

@Beastmanga seems like it's the other way around, those fools didn't even think of using size-altering as a weapon itself.

Dex-chan lover
AVENGERS , ASSEMBLE .

GO GO , POWER RANGERS . GO GO , POWER RANGERS .

- in terminators films , time-travellers have to be totally nude .
- we cant show that in this kiddy manga , just give the time-travellers some skimpy clothes instead .

donald duck / donald trump / chump is still the president after inuyashiki ? lol .

https://mangadex.org/chapter/156937/1 .

x17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread