Souboutei Kowasubeshi - Vol. 12 Ch. 110 - Distant Memories

To be fair. kid deido is better artist than that bastard. Based deido tho

Dex-chan lover
God damn that guy sucks shit, he probably used his sister so satisfy his carnal desires as well as using her as a model. Seems like Deido killed her to put her out of her misery, perhaps she even asked for it. Lets find out in the next chap.
Sucks that they need a new redrawer now.

Was Yomiza's art that bad? I think I can say it's unimpressive (Which is an odd idea to have an artist I generally think is good to draw plainly on purpose), but I think it's more resentment towards stealing his sister.

It kind of reminds me of how Takoha talked about bullies who are insecure about great art attacking it. Only instead of great art it's a guy who nailed Deido's sister. I guess in the end it's because he wasn't moved by the art that he doesn't understand why his sister would be, someone he idolizes to the point of a complex.

I would rage too seeing a man using my sister and getting praise when her art was better. I'm not surprised though seeing how women were treated then.

Aggregator gang
I wish we got more detail on what exactly happened to her to make her so broken. Deido definitely isn't somehow redeemed by this information, though.

Users who are viewing this thread