A misfit haven section.

Dex-chan lover
Any chance a Misfit Haven section could be set up in the forum. Either as a stand alone section, or a sub section of the general discussion section.
This section would be geared toward threads that would be considered along the lines of forum word games (like 'The next poster is', 'Fill in the blanks', 'Acronyms') , and threads with nothing but creative entertainment value (like 'Neverending story', 'Parody MangDex newsletter') that don't quite fit the general discussion mold. 🤡

Dex-chan lover
😀(The view counts still going up so I'll keep my hopes up!) (Rewriting a whole site has got to be a ton of headache so I really appreciate all your effort, and hope you had a happy holiday season!)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
You can call me a grinch when it comes to this stuff, but I absolutely hate these "forum games" and other threads where in reality the point is to just post whatever, not actually read anything (doesn't help that they're not even funny), and back when the forum was being made I specifically argued that we shouldn't even allow them, much less create a subforum for that purpose

I'm not in charge of deciding what's allowed on the forums, but I got my wish though only halfway

Anyway, the point is I don't like them

Dex-chan lover
I suggested a forum games section a while back and not a ton of people signed up for it do there's not really that much of an audience for this to cater to

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

Yeah I get what you mean. Some thread games end up like a ship without a rudder that just end up confusing more then entertaining.🤨 Yet I really do enjoy the game threads that just kind of flow like a variety/improv style show in text form. (Ala Jim Carey's "Who Line Is It Anyway" for forums!)

That's why I was proposing a section where the children at heart can play, while waiting for their favorite mangas to update, with out the risk of any rudderless ships spoiling the more mature members of the forums discussions of mashed potatoes. (I just use butter or chunky salsa 😋)

Dex-chan lover
I suppose we could just rename the General Discussion section the Last Letter Game section. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread