The Second Coming of Gluttony

The raws look very good. The novel is fantastic, so unless they make big changes this will be a great comic. Please someone pick it up.

Group Leader
Someone already picked it up in English, go to Jaimini's Box's website.

Any way of reading this for free ? it asks me to verify my age through a korean phone, that sucks D* :/

Dex-chan lover
@mrcat25
I'd rate them about the same only because in this one the mc
gets babied to much
other than that the story is better.

Really hope they don't mess up this adaptation. The novel is really good. Was on its way to hit most popular by the month before the translation was put on hiatus. It just came back on Wuxiaworld though. The only thing is I don't love the redesign for Seol.

@j4cp
can u link me to the raws? i cant find it

@sterven
i mostly just ignore most of the harem part. i'm not a big fan of it.
and the fuckin censorship of the sex scenes hella annoyed me. thats one thing that i hated in the novel.

The novel is really amazing, character development, despair, badass moment, everything! Please don't make this manhwa ruined it.
For any of you who haven't read the novel yet (especially for those who never read even a single novels yet), do give it a try, you have to take the first step if you wanna start something

@Jackinberry You can find the Novel for free on wuxiaworld .com. There is, as of right now when I'm writing, 179 chapters translated. It's a licensed translation (so approved by the korean publisher) and there is aprroximately a chapter released per day

@Jackinberry if you want something like mangadex where you could find all sorts of translation from every translator, you can go to novelupdates, the difference is that it would only redirect you instead of hosting it in their website.

Official translation of this manhwa's novel should be wuxiaworld, you can go there

Users who are viewing this thread