Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
For those people asking about MC's wife, some WN spoilers say

the wife divorces him later on. She was no longer in love with him and was very close to cheating on him with another man, so she asks for a divorce before things get worse.

Dex-chan lover
So this tag along is going to be a constant character now? I don’t get it, why go out of your way to add an annoying character to the main cast of an otherwise decent series.

Group Leader
@tigerstar186 Normally the random side character gets sent in to die so the MC can see how serious the world actually is and grown a bit in maturity.

This is probably the first time I actually hope the side character gets killed. He doesn't understand that this world isn't a game and he's abusing his power.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, this is just drop worthy. Author could easily have had a "well you'll be here on a probational period" instead of straight up saying "lol no this guy's gonna be on every adventure now, whether you want it or not".

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 one can only hope... When I saw he even got powers I went straight to the comment section. If he will be alive at the end of the next chapter I guess I'll just drop this...

Dex-chan lover
Why is his friend the dumbass when he's clearly adapted to the new world a lot better than the MC? lol

Users who are viewing this thread