Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Well, another cheat god-tier MC doing his best in the new world. The same basic principle of isekai but this one focusing more on exploring the world rather than defeating maou.

Group Leader
Updated a few chapters to their latest versions since some of them were probably sourced before my corrections were uploaded to Batoto. Fixed the naming and numbering of the chapters as well to match the format.

I'll be slowly (very at that) correcting whatever I couldn't identify immediately, so if someone notices an error (other than grammar) do tell me and I'll fix it when I get to it.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the effort Heike, glad for everything you do as always. Some extra polish on the earlier manga chapters is definitely appreciated, given we're probably going to need it with how low-budget the anime's turning out. XD

Group Leader
Fixing the earlier chapters is definitely on my to do list, however, churning out upcoming chapters is on a higher priority.

12 pages for a monthly manga? Damn. Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
yes an updates!!...
well... just 1 update... and a short 12page update... but still an update... yehey!!!...

Thank you Heike! Absolutely loving that series and the translations of you and your team!

So far a prota who is NOT a lolicon, see his group like they're his kids/family, have no problem having ocassional fun with random women, and is even if he is OP he doesn't want to be at the spotlight. Where was this guy all along? we need more mc as him

Awesome manga series, sadly shitty anime lol. Anime feels nearly as rushed as Shokugeki no soma S2, only the charas speak slower lol.

Dex-chan lover
the anime really wasn't as good as i hope it would be. but maybe that suffices for the author to get more views on the novel. though then again, the protagonist is already OP on the novel and it kinda turned boring since a while ago. i hope he doesn't milk this project endlessly. lol

Contributor
1 or maybe 2 more chapters and it will pass the anime adaption. Curious to read what's happen in the next arc.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the Anime suffered by cutting Sato's inner thoughts and the explanations so it seemed like standard low quality Isekai "pull stuff out of your ass" variety while in the manga/LN they make a point to always show and describe why he is doing things.
I think that's part of the charm of the story, the way he decides and goes about using his abilities to solve the problem, not the actual problem solving itself.

I wish the potion story hadn't been added to the LN from the WN. It doesn't really add anything. It just bogs the story down with D-level criminals who aren't even that smart, they're just a-holes. (And yeah, I wish the anime hadn't wasted any time on this crappy plotline, either, and had just gone and skipped it for better and bigger plots. IYKWIM.)

@nick86 ... following the pattern on every isekai, i'm pretty sure it will be a cooking arc with a lot of details just like currently potion-making...
be prepare for a lot of japanese dishes made from the-coming-out-of-nowhere or forced-fabricated ingredients... yea sure, it starts to getting boring exciting... no sarcasm intended... lol...

Users who are viewing this thread