Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 60 - Winged Lion

Dex-chan lover
Let's talk all the good thing in this chapter

-Laius cemented his place as my favourite character in the series by being the most interesting protagonist.Hes unsure of his life path but his curiosity never fails him.He thinks about others just as much as himself and this chapter showing finally take in charge made me feel so happy. I want to see Laius grow even more here on
-Aslan (my name for the winged lion)was an awesome character and hope to see more of him
-The spread page might be my favourite moment in this entire manga ( and that's saying a lot)

All in all ,strapped in and ready for the next adventure in Feb 2020

Contributor
Is it bad that with how gorgeous page 3 Marcille looked I knew that it was a monster? Since she's always played for laughs.

Dex-chan lover
I... really like the way this manga treats the acting of eating, it has such respect, wonder and love to it, I always feel satisfied seeing Marcile and Chilchalck eating after been so pick (even if i would be as or even more pick than them XD).

I do like the canaries design, their power and even agree a little with their logic, but i understand why Aslan ( i will use the name too @Iceblade20, i liked it) is preoccupied with what they will do, they completely pass the aura of jaggedness, they don't hide their contempt for the short-lived races and not for one second i believe that they would simply shut off a place with such diverse and abundant resources... so their true intentions are to be seen and even if they really want to close the dungeon they clearly will do it in a bloody way.

Fed-Kun's army
Hail King Laius! I bet when he said beware the Canaries, he actually meant something else.

Double-page supporter
Ah, yes, your first encounter with your guardian deity is being called an idiot. That's so Laius.

Dex-chan lover
"You're reluctant to eat larva or brains, but you're fine with testicles...? That one sounds a whole lot worse to me."
My first reaction to this was "Because you actually have those!"

Fed-Kun's army
LaiusxMarcille (kinda) left the port, baby! And man I really love Laius as a character. He's never OP. He's a bit dumb, but he's passionate and capable without being obnoxious. I really love him. All hail king Laius!

edit: and Chilchack have nightmare of going insane and murdered his daughters. That's dark.
edit 2: another thing I noticed. Whenever a monster take the form of Marcille base on Laius vision of her, she always has her hair down (like Shapeshifter in ch.39). He have a specific taste lol.

Users who are viewing this thread