Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I Enrolled in Magic School! - Part 3

Group Leader
Keep in mind not to spoil the story in the comments! Not everyone has read the novels.

Dex-chan lover
Katarina is the only dense protagonist that I actually like

Lol, she´s creating the ultimate harem with all the beautiful boys and girls around her haha

they missed the opportunity to show the comments of the protagonist when they saw the scene.. would have been a good laugh if it was added.

also page 4 should it really be Maria-chan? since she should be saying Campbell still there. the top is fine since it her thoughts but the bottom should be campbell

One of the few Isekai titles, thats got a good amount of humor to it.
She'll end up having both regular and reverse harems by the time this is over >.<

One can imagine her saying "My sweets nooooo! *Earth Thuds Bully*"

Dex-chan lover
The Goddess of Destruction Descends
4mDz2Kk.png

Including you, the one reading this right now, its too late for you to escape this dense black hole, you are now in her Grasp.

Dex-chan lover
"you're a girl and you're a girl, every girl in sight is a now a lesbian, check under your seats, whats that? shoujo-ai? THAT'S RIGHT! you're now a lesbian too! YURI FOR EVERYONE!"

Users who are viewing this thread