Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Stealth level so high people can literally fail to notice he exist: Check

Infinite rocks to throw for distraction: Check

A younger girl he need to take care of but will likely never bang: Check.

Now he just need to learn stealth take downs and get a (silenced) gun and he'll be the 'action adventure' game protagonist.
Well, and he need to age another 20 years with some dad-bods.

Oh he didnt wear his mask while in the dungeon? Did he actually showed his face to the shopkeeper girl before? ion remember

Dex-chan lover
Why would he place them in the possibly valuable & fragile jar with possible curses or other unknown effects, when he has a magic bag? I feel like there is a huge incongruity here.

Fed-Kun's army
The flower monster later will become his pet monster and able to shoot unlimited bullets/rocks due to the unlimited pot.

He could've put the magic iron inside there. Or even his blood (can be sold for good price, is full of nutrition and be used for his own transfusion before/after battle). But nooo, he chose useless rock.
That's what he gets for picking up useless rocks. He can go smash his face with them now.

Double-page supporter
Seen several repeated lines of text. (Page 19 third panel, page 20 first panel, page 32 third panel.) Any information actually lost here or was it just a matter of mistakes due to spacing?

Double-page supporter
I only read this chapter to see if it was a good read.
After finding out how d*mb the MC is by using things he got as drops in dungeons before having them appraised I am now glad that I do not follow this story and have no reason to read it.

@Riri:
Sure, the MC is just a dude but when you obtain items in a dungeon - especially as drops - you should not use them in any way before you know what it is.
After all they could be cursed or they could trigger something if not used correctly.

Imagine you do not know about grenades and you get one as a drop in a dungeon.
You would wonder what it is and pull out the safety pin.
Nothing happens cause you still hold the lever down but you don't know that.
So you put it into your backpack.
3-10 seconds later you would be dead.

The MC has no idea what item he had but he simply put something into it.
That could have caused quite some touble to him if it was something like a trap item you would use to hunt monsters or thiefs.

This kind of behaviour from the MC makes him honestly not very favourable as adventurer and even less good for being the MC.

Dex-chan lover
This was the most hilarious outcome and therefore the best. I thought people would know better than to go into these types of stories with actual serious expectations, but I suppose we're not a very perceptive species as a whole.

That moment when he realized that he messed up on the chance to get filthy rich.. xD

Dex-chan lover
Bwahaha! This guy! Lesson learned my dude, lesson learned.
@Candris you mean trash pandas? Have you ever met one in real life? Those things are mean and nasty critters.

Users who are viewing this thread