Author Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business
Can someone post this in a normal format? A giant strip 3 mm wide is not readable.
i think he need explain and talk to his friend properly . while sometimes money can control everything . what people feel was hard and difficult to measure until you know him/her better . because human was not thinking entirely with logic . and one thing i don't feel sorry with main character at all -_- ....in his friend perspective , that guy just cucked his best friend . sorry with bad english
Last edited 2 years ago by MangaDex.
@Boogiepop You must be using the Beta version of the reader, then click on "Fit to Height" that should fix it.

P.S: I was lucky to find the first 5 chapters of this series "uncensored", because even the original version (korean) had censorship, Comico made a "mistake" (probably to attract lost lambs looking for tiddies) and uploaded the first 5 chapters with no censorship whatsoever, after that... well... we'll have to use our imagination T.T
man I almost started reading this then I read the author's name. I'm not going to read another series that's going to be dropped in some 30 chapters
Heh, that sounds very much like Youjo Senki. ?
"Women are inferior beings."

Great start. Really good stuff. A+. Ten out of ten.
Why is the rating so low? Some fems triggered? Oo
@Trodsen

Good save my man, I almost started reading
Is Lim Dall-Young the same South Korean author for Freezing, Legend of Maian, etc? I liked the premise of this work and it would be a shame to see it suddenly abandoned.
@monkey123 dont if its feminist or not, but at the very least theres bunch coming from people who hates the author
this is not bad.. will looking for the next chapter..
I can never tell if this author absolutely loves the idea of a masochistic beta, or just really hates the idea of a dominant alpha.
@nelanlan circle zero in the title is moonzero, lim's circle.
Lol, You found great series @Sam]
See Author
> LIM Dall-Young
> HERESY!!!!!!!!
> 1☆ Intensifies
> WRYYYYYYYY!!!!
Many people triggered with the author not the story ?
The art is similar with Amentia
This guy and his mildly interesting ideas is now also doing isekai. How long till this gets dropped?
This has the potential to be what 'Youjo Senki' gave up on being.
So the author also did Ark Romancer (shame it got axed :/ ) Don't know the other works, but the folks probably don't like him for axing stuff.
Dude, the manwa (?) have just started and I got triggered already (to be clear, I'm a guy so not feminist or anything). "Women are inferior beings", dude wtf?
Damn, accidentally read manwha thinking it was manga and was wondering why the writer had mental issues.
WTF
With the main character getting stabbed to death it's clear that the author is not exactly endorsing his way of life. There'd be no story if the main character does everything right you know what I mean?