Living-Room Matsunaga-san

Cute high-school girl and protective tsundere guy

This manga totally made me :
giphy.gif

It is fluffy, cute, adorable.
(So far) I don't think there is something wrong, the story itself is fact-paced but neatly arranged. What I really like from this manga too, is how everybody is having fun together. With so many strange, different personality and life-style in individual.

I'm waiting for more and I hope it lasts more than 10 volumes.

The most painful reality of scanlation world is that the other language is more active than the English one. Heck, here I am, can't read except in English or the raw itself.

😍😍 manga bellissimo dato che non leggo questo tipo, mi ha fatto proprio emozionare 😄😄 (♡€♡)

I would really LOVE to see someone translate this into English. Been so long since its been updated in English anywhere, that I have since forgotten what is going on. I bet if more people would come to this site for good manga likes this was the only one updated this manga in English. :D

@Dragonland The series was officially licensed and has a official english release. That is why the translations stopped and chapters were removed.

Innamorata al primo capitolo!! Mi piace un sacco, è da tanto che un manga non mi prendeva così tanto! Fantastico 😍

Dex-chan lover
I hope some engliish scanlation group will pick this up again T-T

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty sure this won't get picked up cause it's licensed.
I really love this manga too and wanted to finish it.

Ken and Asako look like siblings to me lol

And i cant stand the unnecessary love triangle with ryou?? Just why??? It’s pretty obvious that hes no gonna be chosen, I mean the title says it all 🤡

@trust_noone ohh that sounds interesting
now that u say that, with Jun moving out, they might realise how inconvenient is a relationship with an almost 30yo man and an inexperienced high-school girl, since living together was what connected them in a way??
But im glad Ryou isnt being a pushover (like ken recomended??) after being rejected
lol idk lets see

Fed-Kun's army
I’m glad it was licensed, but sometimes scanlations are better than official books. Really would’ve liked to see this completed by them. 💔

Users who are viewing this thread