Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes

Dex-chan lover
And on the first day: Hell was made, in the image not of himself, nor of anyone else, but of Heaven itself. For only in death can the rapture of Heaven be experienced.

OK but to be fair a game that burns your soul might not reach the widest audience and move that many units.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. All I'm seeing so far is seal-clubbing of nuggets. Wake me up if he's starting to take on people with ridiculous cheat skills; people just like him (isekai'd).

No idea how this will turn out, but I'm looking forward to seeing those shitty 'heroes' get crushed at least....and hopefully much worse for some.
Generally I try to keep it in check but that thought really gets my s side roiling after seeing them so far.
Hope this turns out good... Don't wanna go in with high hopes and be let down so I'm just gonna expect a low/mid level manga, and hopefully then be pleasantly surprised; better than expecting something amazing and being disappointed anyway...
Oh and thanks to tlers and everyone else behind the releases.

Dex-chan lover
Description has my attention, but I like to have a few chapters available to dig into before starting stuff in case they keep my attention.
tenor.gif

Interesting. Now just depends if they actually use complex traps later on and not just medicore traps. If he's really worthy of the name God Trapper. Cuz they simply let their guard down, the real game starts when he can trap people who are aware of traps and being careful.

Even if it fails there the horror and gore will satisfy my S 🙃

Group Leader
The attempts at edginess in this are just kind of way over the top... But sure, why not; this one appears to be trying to set up more narrative than a few of the others so hopefully, it'll go somewhere. And, personally, I'd rather go with The Edge over yet another series whose main hook is random nudity (let's see if I can say that still in a few more chapters).

Also, main female appears to be actually somewhat interesting and rational.

Though I have to say, the end of c1 got a laugh out of me that they probably didn't intend...
One character gets killed by a block slamming out of the wall and into the side of their head... Popping it right off. And it's not a perfectly smooth edge, like it was cut in one smooth action, and it's not ragged, like it was torn, but it's flat except where the spine is, and it looks like it juts out an inch, where it's cut flat again. Pretty much exactly like how some mannequin heads are, if they're locked in place with an external screw.

More blood!!..heroes?bullshit! They just believe it's fine if it's for 'Justice',just puppets of (fake) justice

Users who are viewing this thread