Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu

i hope the game has no skill like shield throw, charge, body slam or anything that use defense as base damage. ? actually im ok with anything. interesting manga thanks

Dex-chan lover
Shield hero would be proud of her.

Those stalkers remind me of the VMMORPG manga with 2 lolis.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another absurd MMO series that makes me wonder if the author has ever actually played a video game before.

Following it anyway though because it'll probably be a lot of fun and I'm a sucker for things like this.

>Taunt skill
>3 minutes cooldown

Assuming she has no aggro generation skills besides this one and can't do damage (thus raise aggro) because no STR, she's gonna be the worst tank ever.

Dex-chan lover
This game is so unbearable. The author must be thinking that making Game genre is as easy and convenient as hack Isekai.
But it looks like CGDCT. Followed.

Trust me, that's totally any rpg, ofc you can have a 0 stat and nullify enemy damage.

I'm more curious with someone with max agi, I mean she couldn't be the only one to think that way right?

Btw, how did she killed those monsters anyway? with 0 (zero) str and dex?
Because last time I checked, even low level mobs have defense and dodge value. Even more curious with that mini boss.

*Edit:

It would make more sense for her to found out her build's drawback (extremely high defense, very low attack, v low accuracy, v low dodge. And then make her team up with someone (dps), rather than making a plot hole on first chapter in size of Niagara Fall. Hm, I wonder if the editor is drunk when they look after this chapter.

I'm more curious with someone with max agi, I mean she couldn't be the only one to think that way right?
I see the max quickness+ RA quickness on evade on DAOC got reported and nerfed next pach. XD
this looks fun as heck
shields are the best weapons
Sure 2 Daoc palandins shield espec vs warden 30 m+ fight then log out and delete the toons. xD

Qriiz, if you look back in chapter 1, you'll see that Maple's shortsword grants STR points upon equipping it, so her effective STR isn't zero. Regarding the enemies dodging her attacks, there is no automatic dodge chance, so you have to dodge it yourself. The enemies are basically clinging to her in an attempt to damage her, so missing them would be very difficult to do.

Users who are viewing this thread