Summertime Rendering - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting nutty, I hope to hell there's a happy ending.
Not an "everyone moved on" happy ending, a legitimate "Oh she's actually okay" happy ending

@25kirbs

Let's hope for the best. It would really worry me, if they had a great time together and it all ended with a "Now I can let onee-chan go and move on with my life.".

Sometimes one just needs a happy ending. The good kind of happy ending.

I feel like this is the real Ushio. Our MC and her are of the same makeup. I think her Doppleganger is the one that died. The choke marks were from Ushio killing her clone. MC is right to be cautious though.

Fed-Kun's army
My bet is that Mio's jealousy will trigger more tragedy which the MC will somehow have to get to the bottom of and resolve.

Talking about Ushio being a reset like the MC, the open question would then be why she has amnesia unlike the MC. We also still don't know if the Shadows can die.

Contributor
YES. Throw a wrench into his attempts to hide her from his friends. Whether this Ushio is real or a shadow, she's definitely not one to stay put like a passive damsel-in-distress, she's free-spirited and that seems in-character with what little I've seen of her in his memories. She has agency and I love it. Maybe I'll assume she's the real one until I'm proven wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread