Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The aftermath of the battle against the female knights

Dex-chan lover
...so her Papa tortured him. Like, I know people can create some seriously fucked up dichotomies, but still, I don't see the guy being much of a family man.

Aggregator gang
Ah shit, you just fucked up girl.
You are about to go through a whole new process of torture that you couldn't possibly imagine.

Dex-chan lover
So Cattleya lived? On one hand, I'm disappointed, but on the other, being mindlessly assaulted everyday for your negative energy is a fitting punishment as she now serves as the sacrifice for the dungeon.

Also fun little detail,

Cattleya Rieck is a name with a few little references. A Cattleya is a type of Orchid, which (Orchids) are commonly believed to be parasitic towards other plants. Rieck is a Germanic surname that has multiple meanings, being a combination of the old German words for "reknown" and "spear," as well as being a variation of another germanic root, Rik(e), meaning "rich or powerful."

So her name can be seen as a rich or powerful parasite or a rich or a parasite with reknown spear (combat)

Nice touch.

Aggregator gang
I hope he's a little lenient on the girl with ringlets, because she was actually decent.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the nipple sucker worms aren't really a harsh punishment, so we will need to see what happens afterwards.

Also she will be fine, blum can separate a father from their kid.

Dex-chan lover
Aww yess!!! 😁
x3.png

@starburst98
So what brings more shame? Tentacles/Ropers or goblins?

Double-page supporter
Well, what a small world ain't it?

The father fucked me, I will fuck her daughter 😈

Dex-chan lover
I dont how this will continue since it kinda different from wn like the 2 other two minion actually getting "tortured" sparately from cattleya and ringlet not at same time like this, also
the one who torture them will be fredrica(piss girl) as act of revenge

Isn't that like... an absolute win? you get his daughter - and even being nice to her and taking her as a concubine is a big "F U" to papa Plum

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 Goblins, obviously. They are semi-sentient, so they can be "observers" for shame to actually manifest. Also they usually malicious, wich adds to cruelty factor much more then traps and monsters... If you compare non-lethal methods, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread