Easy Going Scans

Honzuki no Gekokujou only on chapter 11 please update

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

Contributor
They won't allow any further uploads
source: their chatango box

Double-page supporter
Can you guys upload the rest of Renai Kaiden Sayoko-san?

Dex-chan lover
Strange. They are ok with all those aggregator sites that rip credit pages but mangadex is a no go.

Thanks again for posting on Mangadex. Its hard to keep tracking all the series I read on other sites with this I can at least list it as read.

Thank you so much for bringing Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu back to MangaDex! It's the slow life, shall I say, "easy going" type of thing I enjoy a lot!

Double-page supporter
thanks for coming back!, TBH I almost forgot you were alive, I no longer have the leisure to go webpage to webpage looking for my followed manga

Dex-chan lover
EGS on MD? I thought I would never see the day. In other words i'm glad to see yall here.

Power Uploader
I can't be sure, because I don't read anything they do since Dendrobates years ago, but my guess is that they're uploading here stuff (maybe not all of it) they're currently working on.

If I were to hazard a guess at a reason, it would be that they used to be one of the most prolific teams (perhaps they are, I had forgotten they existed when they didn't join MDex after Batoto's demise), with more than five thousand releases and hundreds of series. So they probably can't be bothered to upload all of that manually, and since they have a group-member-only upload policy, they won't want to relinquish that.

So whoever wants to read their old stuff will be able to do it at their reader. And perhaps even some of the current stuff, too, and the reason they put part of it here is to draw attention to their existence and have readers go to their place to check out the rest.

My guess is that it's an exercise in pointlessness, 'cause all of their stuff is to be found in Tachiyomi and Kissmanga anyway, and that's where the majority of readers will go. But who am I to dissipate castles in the sky?

Double-page supporter
could you please upload your finished series? I would like to read Renai Kaidan Sayokosan but your website is blocked in my university

Users who are viewing this thread