Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU BERU

so another japanese team killed i would assume ?
we only see how the guy with the mask tries to hide in ice but gets sliced up...

we do not see the secound guy getting killed

It's really stinks. It's the smell of defeated and annihilation. That mask guy smelled it as well. We need Jin Woo to come

Aggregator gang
this is called "solo leveling" i only want jin woo, no one else

Dex-chan lover
@MilkDust if you don't care about the story or why things happen (and therefore why the MC has to be involved) then I recommend going back to the first chapters, and read them over and over and over again while you wait... Jin woo is probably buying groceries or eating breakfast right now, why the fuck would you want to watch that instead?

I feel really bad for the Japanese team, like... come on... don't just kill them all, who's gonna take care of their country when this ends ?

@NovaXII yes, the ice dude was involved in stopping the 1v1, but from what i remember they didn't show him getting a shadow only the leader of the japanese team and Baek + Cha Hae-In got the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread