Only Sense Online

Power Uploader
Permission was obtained from Sexy Akiba Detectives (SAD) to upload their releases for this manga.
http://akibadetectives.tumblr.com/post/170238734770/hi-will-you-be-uploading-your-chapters-to

Dex-chan lover
She never lost till now? Wow, she is either really good at games or this game is extremely easy.

Group Leader
She'd regularly go on suicide fights against strong monsters when she was done for the day so she wouldn't have to worry about the penalty for dying, so I figure it's just the first time she went up against something she was truly helpless against.

Yeah. As I recall it's a little more clear in the book, but basically she's not used to being so utterly trounced even by a boss - she's still young, fairly immature, and has her ego wrapped up in gaming, so she probably doesn't count those suicidal boss fights as anything but a risk that didn't pay off. It's also a full first-person experience and something so one-sided would not be pleasant, like when Yun had to quit the game and lie down for a while after drowning.

Dex-chan lover
CRAWWWWWWWWWWWLING IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN THESE WOUNDS, THEY WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

PKers are either edgelord or closet edgelord. If you are on the right mind, you are not into PKing from the beginning.
They hide behind their monitors smiling like a psycopath. Ofcourse, PVP are exemption.

Contributor
I love this manga, but it skips over alot of stuff in the LN. I understand that they can't have everything due to size constraints, but an extra page or two wouldn't hurt. I see lots of readers getting confused and taking stuff out of context because certain details that are in the LN are skipped over , like how Emily recognized Yun (they spent some time together irl shopping for sweets and talking in which Yun says she uses VR to try out recipes, they also talk about Taku ) It's skipped over and makes it confusing for those who haven't read the LN. Just a pet peeve and I see alot of people complaining about stuff and I don't think they should have to read the LN to completely understand the story.

@Jiking Dude, they're just video games. Calm down. If a game has the option to kill players, then it has PvP, negating basically everything you said prior to the last sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread