Search filter in MD site's forums

Hello admins, I was wondering if there's such a search filter in Mangadex site's forums. Sometimes I want to search first if there were any similar questions that been asked before I ask it by myself.

And also, I still don't understand how to insert images from our computer (the only thing I know we can only insert images from internet and paste the url). Would you kindly tell me how to do it? Thank you! ^^

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Kagamimocchi There's no forums search currently, we're going to change the forum software entirely hopefully sooner than although who knows at this point with all the other work we're doing

For BBCode documentation, read https://mangadex.org/thread/3

@sterven that's why things like search filter would help a lot. I've read the mega thread several times but somehow I still missed it. If there's a search filter, I can find the said discussed thread easily.

@teasday umm I still can't find it, the part of how to insert images from our own computer? Not images we got from internet (I've read the mentioned thread but it still didn't help.)

Dex-chan lover
@Kagamimocchi
I know that's why it's my most anticipated feature.

The planned features thread is pinned to the very top of the suggestions forum there is no way you could have missed it, also it states to read before hand so that in
case you have a question/feature to suggest you can see whether it's been asked/suggested before. If it has it will most likely be there either in the planned or rejected
section.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@Kagamimocchi posted:

umm I still can't find it, the part of how to insert images from our own computer? Not images we got from internet (I've read the mentioned thread but it still didn't help.)
No such feature. Upload them somewhere else like imgur or puush.

@sterven sorry if I'm not saying it clear enough but what I mean by "missed it" is not miss the thread, but the info inside the thread. I'm pretty sure I read it several times but I still didn't find any info about search filter but I'm glad they're actually gonna do something about it.

@teasday aww too bad 😞😞 how about deleting our own comments? Do we have that feature? thank you for telling me.

You can't miss it if you search by the key words though, ctrl+f easy combo.

Dex-chan lover
@Kagamimocchi
Ah I misinterpreted what you meant I apologize, in regards to your question about deleting comments it's on there and it's been rejected.
If you can't find something just do as stated above.

Aww okay then, thank you everyone for all the answers and suggestions 👍

I still have a hope for the search feature, I wish the projects are going well.

Users who are viewing this thread