Duel!

Is this getting any further updates? I hope so. (I read this elsewhere a while back, but as far as I remember the updates stalled.) Thanks for uploading.

Dex-chan lover
Vraiment, quelle mauvaise traduction. =/ Ennuyer =/= wimp, plz.

Yuri? I smell Yuri in the air! Even if it's one of those stories where it seems to kind of hint at it but will never happen, I'll be happy!

this pretty interested
if you like "groin" you should read it

Fed-Kun's army
@kuzunagi13 The cover is most certainty not fake - it's the cover for Volume 5 of the manga (there's 6 Volumes in total), and the cover for Volume 1 can be found in the Covers tab for this manga here on Mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
@sshazm - as you said `it's the cover for Volume 5 of the manga`.. we are still on vol1..
is this enough explanation?
and i never said 'it's fake'.. i said 'cover feels fake'.. simply because we are still on vol1 but the cover is vol5 or some shite.. and the chara on the cover haven't appeared.. isn't that 'fake' cover already? (even tho i didn't said fake..)
so in the end.. my statement is still the same..
`change to appropriate cover.. pls..`

Fed-Kun's army
@kuzunagi13 simply saying 'cover feels fake.. pls change appropriately..' isn't exactly an clear statement anyway, however I could probably pass that off as English not being your first language (if that is the case, please do correct me if I am wrong on that matter).

I am very much aware we are on Volume 1 and that the character in question hasn't appeared yet - I have read all 6 volumes of the manga. My response was to clarify that the cover for Volume 1 can be found in the Covers tab for this manga, not to call you out on your apparent claim that it's 'fake', nor to debase your statement in it's entirety. However if that was how it came across then I will apologize for my mistake and move on.

Edit; I could also go more into the fact you doubled back on something you say within the same sentence but I feel I may be overstepping the boundary of discussion into the boundary of nitpicking / harassment, so I would be happy to continue any conversations via the private messaging system.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we won't have to wait until vol 5 for that tittymonster to appear

Dex-chan lover
@sshazm - so in the end you still agree to me (somewhat)
beside.. for me, that statement of mine is pretty simple..
what is not appropriate? > the cover? > because it's vol5? > manga is still vol1? > change? - is 'train of thought' not a thing anymore?
given the fact that 'they' can change the cover anytime they want.. why not change it accordingly?

'not to call you out on your apparent claim' - out of other comments here.. my one line of comment got the lucky pick.. hmm..
(ok ok.. given that the other comments are old and not interesting.. <- based on your move..)

' I feel I may be overstepping the boundary' - this isn't even my final form? or this isn't 0.001% of my power? is that what are you going with? (i just used memes to represent my thoughts on this.. i don't like calling out someone.. you know.. like 'English is not your native language i presume?')

PS: im still on the 'cover feels fake.. pls change appropriately..' i never changed the subject..
PS: the reason why 'almost' all of my comments here in mangadex are edited.. i got used to it.. adding more to the content but not editing/removing something in it..
PS: im a hypocrite..
PS: if i offended you.. im sorry(?) (tbh i dunno which part..)
PS: (it's funny because even the native english speakers are bad at it.. stop being grammarnazi.. update your NPC firmware to latest or something..)

plot-twist: im just bored and decided to reply 🤣

So... you know those Shounen Mangas where they just randomly fight for no reason.

This manga is the same, except with girls.

if she doesnt get back to the bullies and beats them up I am gonna drop this

Users who are viewing this thread