Brother for Rent - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I've seen enough hentai to see what's coming /s.
No, but for real, it really seems that way.

Maybe his friends were his "strenght" when he was lonely and that's why he wants for them to meet them.

@magma6 it totally was my first thought. If I didn't knew how this manga started and someone gave me a summary of this I would have really thought it was the start to a 3-5 chapters hentai.

Double-page supporter
and then plot twist happen, she got black mailed, raped and her mind got broken

Dex-chan lover
Dudes there's a pre serialization for this series where you already met the friends... Yall read too much hentai lol.

Fed-Kun's army
When elementary school kids are more mature than a lot of us teens and adults, feels bad man lol.

Personally though, there should be a limit of you trying to reach out to someone and letting them hurt you. Like her brother, who refuses to change. I understand why she wants to reconcile though, he's her only family. And for a lot of people, blood relatives are important, or because of the bond they've spent before isn't easy to let go.

But there are times, you just have to. Someone has to change to move on一 either them or you. And you have to stop being there for them at one point if they so refuse to. That's why, I hope the brother apologizes and changes soon. It's hard to lose someone.

Group Leader
I’ve never notice, but with elementary bullying existing in manga being a common trope, it being naturally resolved feels so... novel. Glad this chapter was written, it put a smile on my face

I like how wholesome their relationship is despite the dark themes of abandonment and mental abuse from her real brother.

Her brother might be the one who need the help the most tho

He is still a teen who need guidance from an adult, and having to face those hyenas who after his family's money must be really hard for him

Double-page supporter
goddamit the 1st 4 comments, and my mind was corrupted too hehehe

On topic: this is very surprising for me too see how the kids reconciled in just 1 chapter, i expect it will take more than that.

Well done kids, you acted way more mature than bunch of teenagers in middle/high school. Especially the mc, well done clap clap

Users who are viewing this thread