Runaway Girl - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Love Machine

Dex-chan lover
Weere these ppl introduced in a different chapter I can’t remember?

Group Leader
@Rozzak
Mayu's cousin and her boyfriend from way, way back... in chapter 2.
When this series finishes I'll probably make an infographic with all the characters to show all the storylines and how they're related.

Dex-chan lover
@muge thanks for the reminder. I was wondering the same thing.

... Dunno what to say about the chapter itself. Feel like it's really simplified.

a super bro and hella jeff reference...... in my year of the lord, 2019? still makes me chuckle ngl
thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
I don't know... This mangaka... It's like every chapter is the same.

@muge - Yes, an infographic about these characters might be certainly helpful. Thanks and sorry for all the trouble.

I certainly feel like Shimura could have done way better for these characters (Mayu's cousin and her bf) way back when and not 4 or 3 chapters before the series is ending... the plot of this chapter feels like it was somewhat cramped and rushed. And too simplified for such a thing like this :/c. Then again, iirc, Mayu's cousin was very impulsive so, I guess... yeah... At least she didn't end up with her mom's bf and the guy was honest with her about that, too.

Wow wasn't expecting that Homesick reference in the credits. Not sure if I can forgive that 😉

As for the chapter, I'm glad the step-dad was an honest guy and that he wasn't interested in her.

Users who are viewing this thread