Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect a bit of real tension here. Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
OH MY GOODNESS, Tia is so beautiful, the dress too!! and ofc prince Cecile too!
Ganbatte Prince, we are with you! Crush the destruction Flag!!

those Tia's close scenes/images though... i need the HD pages >_<

Unleash the hounds of WAR!!! 💀
The demon lord...er.. Prince Cecile once again taking to the field. The face of his lover in pain is too much. It's time to end this...

Seeing how much The prince has changed over the chapters is so moving

Dex-chan lover
fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dammit girl stop fucking up! everyone is happy right now! u've done it! she's about to fuck it all up! nooo

@Beastmanga I just got this song out of my head darn it🤣

She looks so beautiful, and that panel of her telling him to be happy was so heartbreakingly stunning. Fight on Prince Cecil! She deserves her happy ever after for being such a sweetheart so destroy all those destruction flags!

Man i feel like crying , she’s such a lovely cute girl seeing her like this is making me sad

Finally! Next chapter should hopefully be really good!

Also, the dress was really nice~ I wish she was able to just enjoy herself though, and not be so stressed because of the downfall event 😥

also still love that she thinks her dad's a criminal lol

Dex-chan lover
Ufu my heart just went major ouchie even though I read the novel and Already know the end. Didn’t expect the art to hurt my little tiny shojou manga heart.
Anyway, Cecil is really a dark character and was on the edge on this chapter but is it wrong if I say I love him even more? Kyaaa his cold gaze is lovely 🤤😍

@Mogima humm yeah maybe a few chapters more. I don’t know how they split the end events so I can’t tell how much chapters left but basically it’s the end event.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be really interesting if she's not being in ruin gonna make everyone else being in ruin...

oh I just started reading this a few hours ago so im glad it got an update just as I was reading it, but what a cruel cliffhanger to end on T-T Cecil please save Beltia

Dex-chan lover
Its the finale!! Go black belly prince! Go towards your happy ending
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
omg were at the climax!!! can't wait to see how it all goes down!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Tatsgato ikr, too bad i checked on raw and... next chapter is on January next year... yeah.. so.. either we get it at middle/end of Jan or early Feb for the translation...

thanks for the translation though, Uxtef translation

this chapter was REALLY GOOD 😭 oh god spoilers please. what is the reason she thinks cecil will only be happy with the heroine??? is there a demon lord awakening and the heroine is the only one who can defeat it?? or cecil gets possessed or something???? WHAT IS IT.

Users who are viewing this thread