The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.1

Even playing as a god you need money for microtransactions.
I hope they author is just making sarcasm here.
Thank you for the TL.

This will either another literal god-like isekai mc or an actual interesting story about this dude getting over his problems. Hope the author knows what they r doing

Dex-chan lover
Even playing as a god you need money for microtransactions.
Explains why IRL God(assuming there is a God), doesn't do much in regards to Miracles. /sarcasm

Dex-chan lover
he gets a
job
to continue playing

Ok I am pretty sure this novel will turn to shit, because of the introduction of microtransactions

"the payment system"

this is where human become poor

Dex-chan lover
@Succubewbs
Ok I am pretty sure this novel will turn to shit, because of the introduction of microtransactions

To be fair, if MC turning his life around is an actual plot point, He is gonna need a motivation to actaully get a job. Microtransactions in this case could act as such.

lmfao, the first time in history that microtransactions will actually benefit people's lives and not just the bottom line of a company. What an interesting way to integrate a motivation for the MC to work and to also keep it consistent with the logic of a modern game. Still no idea if this will turn out to be a good series, but I appreciate the novelty there and the positive direction it seems to promise without leaning on self-insert isekai protagonist elements.

Contributor
@Rheeve Or he could begin to beg for money from his mother, steal their credit card, all to crush that candy... Wrong game?

Dex-chan lover
@Huapollon
Well he could, but given his interactions with the mother I seriously doubt it wouldn't backfire HARD if he did that. Also given that he doesn't seem to have done that yet for other things, I doubt he would do that now.

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING MICROTRANSACTIONS!
Do they mean money as tithe, or money from the real world player? Either way, this might be...interesting.

Would it be too much to relay in a prophecy that Gams needs to be more sociable?

Group Leader
And the trap is now set, soon the MC will become a slave in the pyramid scheme called godhood.

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me he's not gonna use his own money its like a donation thing right? The NPC have to spend right

Users who are viewing this thread